I absolutely want you to love any commissioned pieces that I make just for you, but I do have a few policies in place to help things go smoothly:
1. Due to the completely unique and made-for-you nature of custom orders, they are NOT returnable. I will always confirm the final design with you before completing fabrication, but please contact me if you have any issue with your order. I will do my absolute best to make things right because it's so important to me that you love your jewelry!
2. Many of the custom orders I receive are for rings, which I love making, but if you don't know your size, I highly recommend getting your finger measured by a professional jeweler. Another option is for me to mail you a ring sizer that can give you a good idea of the size. Since it is adjustable it can be a little tricky to get an absolutely accurate size, but I am happy to do that if you prefer! If the size the ring is ordered in is too small, I can usually size them up a whole size, but I cannot size rings down.
3. For any orders under $150, I require a deposit of half the amount (to be subtracted from the final amount) before I begin fabrication.
For any orders above $150, I require a $100 deposit that will be subtracted from the final amount.
This deposit is non-refundable, as often times I use these funds to secure the materials for the project. I am open to payment plans, just let me know if you need one and we can work out a payment schedule that works for us both! I will not ship or deliver any finished items that have not been completely paid in full.
4. I am happy to accommodate any time frames or projects that need to be done by a certain time (like anniversaries or birthdays), just let me know upon initial inquiry when you need it by and I will let you know if I can make it happen before accepting the commission!
5. I have a large inventory of many different stones for you to choose from for custom projects, or I can do my best to source whatever you like. However, for a variety of reasons, I generally do not set stones from clients. If you do have a special stone that you absolutely want to use, please reach out to me with pictures of your stone and we can talk about possible options.
6. Have any questions? Please let me know and I'll be happy to answer them!